PROTECPEL: Removable solvent-based varnish for all surfaces.
PROTECPEL is a white impermeable coating to protect metals, plastics, porcelain… that can be easily removed from any surface It can be used:
- To protect paint spray booth walls against paint or varnish stains
- To protect mechanical parts against scratches, scrapes or rust caused by handling or machining operations (bending, stamping…)
- To prepare masks for subsequent painting or electroplating
- To replace paper packaging for the delivery of parts or other objects
- Protects many surfaces
- Fast drying: 15min
- Enhances spray booth brightness
- Easy to apply
- Highly flexible: Withstands stamping and folding
- Good chemical resistance
- Easily removed
- Withstands high temperatures
APPEARANCE —————————————— White opaque liquid
DRY EXTRACT – 3hrs at 105 ° C ——————- 51 – 55 % NF. T 30013
TYPE OF FILM—————————————— White, flexible film
FILM THICKNESS ————————————– 80 – 1000 microns
THINNING AGENT ————————————– Acetone
WITHSTANDS TEMPERATURE ——————— 120°C
DRYING TIME——————————————- 15 – 20 minutes in air
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- PROTECPEL can be used in two ways:
- Spray gun: A thick layer of varnish should be applied. Use a 0.5mm nozzle, the pot pressure must be between 4 and 6 kg/cm² and the spray gun pressure between 4 and 6 kg/cm².
- Soaking: Apply as is.
If necessary, apply with a brush to obtain a mask on small surfaces. Raised lettering, embellishments…
- Air dry at 20°C.
Our PROTECPEL varnish is delivered in 5 litre, 10 litre, and 35 litre containers
Do not use PROTECTPEL on a painted support