PROTECPEL AQ: Removable varnish in aqueous phase for all surfaces.
PROTECPEL AQ is a white impermeable coating to protect metals, plastics, porcelain… that can be easily removed from any surface
It can be used:
– To protect paint spray booth walls against paint or varnish stains
– To protect mechanical parts against scratches, scrapes or rust caused by handling or machining operations (bending, stamping…)
– To prepare masks for subsequent painting or electroplating
– To replace paper packaging for the delivery of parts or other objects
If spray booths or parts are galvanised or not treated, then PROTECPEL AQ should be applied.
- Protects many surfaces
- Enhances spray booth brightness
- An eco-friendly product
- Easy to apply
- Highly flexible: Withstands stamping and folding
- Good chemical resistance
- Easily removed
- Withstands high temperatures
APPEARANCE —————————————– Thick white opaque liquid
MASS VOLUME at 20°C —————- 1.10 – 1.12 g/cm3 (in accordance with NF T 60101)
VISCOSITY at 20°C —————————- 8-11 Poise EPPRECHT Viscometer
FLASH POINT ——————————— Non flammable
DRY EXTRACT – 3hrs at 105 ° C ————– 51 – 55 % NF. T 30013
TYPE OF FILM —————————– White, flexible film
FILM THICKNESS ————————- 80 – 100 microns
THINNING AGENT —————————————– Eau
RESISTANCE ———————————– Not sensitive to organic solvents and water
DRYING TIME —————————————- 8 hours at 20°C in air
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- PROTECPEL AQ AQ can be used in two ways :
- Spray gun: A thick layer of varnish should be applied. Use a 0.5mm nozzle, the pot pressure must be between 4 and 6 kg/cm² and the spray gun pressure between 4 and 6 kg/cm².
- Soaking: Apply as is.
If necessary, apply with a brush to obtain a mask on small surfaces. Raised lettering, embellishments…
- Air dry. At 20°C, this takes 8 to 10 hours
Our PROTECPEL AQ varnish is delivered in 5 kg, 10 kg, and 30 kg containers