Protective film for spray booth walls, floors and windows.
PROTECFILM is a plastic electrostatic film to protect spray booth walls. It is specially designed so that paint professionals always work in a clean and bright spray booth.
Its electrostatic effect ensures total adherence with your spray booth walls.
PROTEC ADH is an adhesive film to protect spray booth walls, floors and windows. It is specially designed so that paint professionals always work in a clean and bright spray booth. Its adhesive mass provides total adherence with your spray booth walls.
PROTEC DMF is a plastic electrostatic film with adhesive tape to protect spray booth walls. Thanks to the adhesive tape, magnets are no longer required.
|PROTECFILM||Plastic electrostatic film||White|
|PROTEC ADH||Adhesive film||Transparent|
|PROTEC DMF||Plastic electrostatic film with adhesive tape||Transparent|
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE (adhesive protection)
- Use an applicator machine to clean your spray booth walls. The walls must be clean and dry.
- Apply the film and make sure that there are no folds or bubbles.
- The film must not be excessively stretched.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE (electrostatic protection)
- Clean your spray booth walls and whiten dark areas.
- Use magnetic strips (only for PROTECFILM) to fasten the film approximately two metres from the ground and start to unroll the film.
- If the film doubles on itself, pull it back to free the static effect, and the plastic adheres to your walls.
- Use a brush to smooth the film in order to obtain a perfect finish.
|Dimensions||Size||N° reels / box|
|Protecfilm||2 X 100 Mètres||6,6 X 328′||Sold in rolls|
|Protec ADH||0,60 X 50 Mètres
0,60 X 100 Mètres
|2 X 164 ‘
|Protec DMF||1,80 X 25 Mètres
1,20 X 25 Mètres
|5,9 X 82′
3,8 X 82′