PROSOL NET: Protection for spray booth grates.
PROSOL NET is a product designed to protect spray booth grates from paint projections and drips. Silver in colour, PROSOL NET provides excellent brightness as well as a good view of the film.
It is mainly used to protect spray booth grates, but it can also be used to:
– Protect extraction ducts;
– Protect workshop floors.
- Protects your spray booths
- Provides excellent brightness
- Good view of the film
- Easy to apply
- Covering capacity 20 m²/kg
- Easier to clean with the high pressure cleaner
DENSITY at 20°C —————————— 0,950
FLASH POINT ———————————- 25°C
DRY EXTRACT ——————————— 40%
CONSISTENCY ——————————— Liquid
FILM THICKNESS —————————— 80 – 100 microns
COULOUR ————————————— Silver
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- Make sure workshop floors are well ventilated (presence of volatile solvents).
- Surfaces should be cleaned chemically or with a high pressure cleaner before the product is applied
- Apply PROSOL NET at room temperature, 10 to 30°C, with a brush or spray.
- Maintain agitation while spraying.
- Leave it dry for 10 minutes.
- It is preferable to remove PROSOL NET by means of a high pressure device.
PROSOL NET is delivered in a 5 litre container.