PROCANEUTRE NODCM2: Chloride free stripper for paints and varnishes.
PROCANEUTRE NODCM2 acts by dissolving the paint films and not be peeling, which makes rinsing easier.
Thanks to its innovative formula, PROCANEUTRE NODCM2 does not require activators and contains paraffin flakes which delay its evaporation. PROCANEUTRE NODCM2 can be rinsed with water.
- Free of phenol and chloride derivatives
- Non-carcinogenic product: No CMR substances (carcinogenic, mutagens, toxic for reproduction)
- Offers added security for users and the environment
- Just as efficient as strippers containing phenols, dichloromethane…
- Used cold, therefore offers energy savings
- Can be applied to many surfaces
- Does not require activators : The product is self-sufficient
- The pickling solution can be filtered to extend its working life by removing paint residues
- APPEARANCE ———————————- Liquid
- PH ————————————————- Neutral
- ODOUR ——————————————- Slight ethereal odour
- INFLAMMABILITY —————————– Flash point 18°C
- REACTION —————— Neutral (does not attack ferrous or non-ferrous metals or wood)
- DENSITY —————————————- 0,902 +/- 0,005 grs
- APPLICATION TEMPERATURE ————— between 15°C and 30°C
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
PROCANEUTRE NODCM2 acts very quickly on paint films. However, its destructive action depends on the temperature, thickness and hardness of coats to be removed.PROCANEUTRE NODCM2 is mainly used in a pure cold soak bath. Blistered or dissolved paint can be removed by high pressure rinsing. A good stripped finish is obtained. If necessary, brush lightly to remove the paint coats.
The PROCANEUTRE NODCM2 stripper is sold in 5L, 10L and 20L containers.
PROFILT cannot be held liable for any application or uses that do not comply with our instructions. (Please read the safety instructions on the label).