PROCANEUTRE NODCM1: Chloride free stripper for paints, varnishes and adhesive bonds.
- Free of phenol and chloride derivatives
- Non-carcinogenic product: No CMR substances (carcinogenic, mutagens, toxic for reproduction)
- Offers added security for users and the environment
- Just as efficient as strippers containing phenols, dichloromethane…
- Used cold, therefore offers energy savings
- Easier to rinse
- Can be applied to many surfaces
- Efficient on various layers and thickness of paints
- Does not require activators : The product is self-sufficient
- The pickling solution can be filtered to extend its working life by removing paint residues
- APPEARANCE ———————————– Liquid
- PH ————————————————- Neutral
- ODOUR ——————————————- Slight
- INFLAMMABILITY —————————– Flash point 21°C
- REACTION —————— Neutral (does not attack ferrous or non-ferrous metals or wood)
- DENSITY —————————————– 0, 910 +/- 0,005 grs
- APPLICATION TEMPERATURE —————- between 15°C and 30°C
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
PROCANEUTRE NODCM1 acts very quickly on paint films. Its application temperature varies depending on the paint to be removed (thickness, hardness, coats to be removed).
PROCANEUTRE NODCM1 is mainly used in a pure cold soak bath. Blistered or dissolved paints can be easily removed with water. A good finish is obtained. If necessary, brush lightly to remove the paint coats.
The PROCANEUTRE NODCM1 stripper is sold in 5L, 10L and 20L containers.
Store the product in a temperate room.
Do not use PROCANEUTRE NODCM1 near a flame or a heat source.
PROFILT cannot be held liable for any application or uses that do not comply with our instructions. (Please read the safety instructions on the label)