PROFLO+: Flocculent for paints, varnishes, adhesives, for use in spray booths, robots and tunnels with a water curtain.
PROFLO + is a polymeric dispersing solution for the treatment of water in spray booths, tunnels and robots for paint and varnishes. It can also be used to treat residual water containing adhesives or any other pollutant. Due to its composition, it agglomerates paint and varnish pigments (overspray), preventing installations from clogging up. To obtain a perfect surface separation of overspray and suspended solids, PROCOAGU must be used beforehand.
- Prolongs the bath life: By cleaning the water, the bath life is significantly prolonged;
- Significant savings: Reduces the frequency of water changes, maintenance costs and the spray booth cleaning costs;
- Efficiently separates paint particles from water: Particles can be easily filtered from water;
- Deodorizes the bath: Prevents unpleasant odours.
APPEARANCE: Thick colourless liquid
PH VALUE: Neutral
REACTION: Neutral, has no action on ferrous and non-ferrous metals
SOLUBILITY: Completely water soluble
ENVIRONMENTAL EFFECT: Biodegradable
PREPARATION ET DOSAGE
- For the treatment of a new bath, the dose is 0.7% of the bath’s volume.
- The volume to be treated must be stirred slowly to cause the agglomeration of particles.
- Each day, add 5% of the collected overspray into the water and 0.6% of the water quantity added into the installation.
- Mixing order: First, 5 to 8 minutes after PROCOAGU.
- Dosing operations should be carried out manually or automatically using a dosing pump.
- In the absence of an automatic skimming system, varnish and paint sediment should be skimmed manually each evening or even twice a day.
Doses must be strictly adhered to Shake the container well before use
PROFLO + is sold in 5 litre, 10 litre and 20 litre containers.